Search This Blog

Monday 6 May 2013

Greetings!

Wow! 12 pageviews! Ok now I'm pretty excited about this blog.*sarcasm*

You might figure out from the excitement that I'm having attention issues. You see I'm a bit of an attention seeker. So my friends being busy elsewhere doesn't help me. I know I'm not the center of the world but I wish I was!

How do we attain the ability to transcend our own ego? Man if I knew, my life would've been so much easier.Everyone says I have a bit of an ego problem. Too much attitude. Well to be perfectly honest I feel it might be true. But make no mistake, I try my best to minimize that part of my personality. But I have no way of knowing if I'm successful in my attempts. My friends won't tell me because they wouldn't want to hurt. The people who actually hate me because of my issues, well, safe to say they wouldn't want to have a conversation with me.

More on my ego later. Cheerio!

Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment