Search This Blog

Monday 20 May 2013

Greetings people!

According to my stats I got 62 pageviews! How cool man! I've been on a little break for the past few days but I'm back to continue with my rantings!

In theses past few days I've made an observation that is worth a little thought. The observation is about "Best Friends". These are those peeps who you go crazy with. These are the people who are always with you, through thick and thin. They are the ones with whom you have the most memories with. They constitute one of the most important parts of your life.

But at some point they start drifting away. They just don't seem the same and you know in your gut that its happening but are not ready to accept the fact. Well its happened to me and another friend.

The case with me was that my friend was one grade younger but we were real close. He had shifted here 5 years back and I was his only friend then. Now he is popular in his grade and has his own group of friends. He kind of grew "up and away" I guess. Here its nobody's fault as such, just circumstances.

 With this other friend of mine the case is very different. He and his mate are in the same grade and yet his friend ignores him when he has the chance to hang out with friends from his residential building. I cannot judge who is at fault but I know something is wrong here.

I would appreciate comments on this post because I want to figure out the dynamics of friendship. I look forward to hear from you people. Peace out!
Yours Truly, 

No comments:

Post a Comment