Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2013

Change

Greetings!

Been away for a while but I'm back with a new topic to have a thought about. And I am a little sad that I have not got a single comment yet. Good, or bad either. Hope I get some, here on in.

My topic for today is Change

What for you is the first thing that comes to mind with the word? Is it the changing seasons? Is it the song,"Man In The Mirror"? Does it bring back memories of the Obama Campaign? What is change to you?

Whenever we think of change, we think of it in terms of very particular occurrences that happen in due course of time that manifests itself either in us being happier or more aggrieved than we were prior to it. NOW what we fail to understand is the very nature of Change (Yes, I like to think of it as an entity. Pretty much like Fate).

Change, as I have come to understand it, is a very volatile and yet constant phenomenon. It is happening very single second and yet it's effects may take a moment to settle in or a lifetime. Change is happening all around us but every person's awareness of these changes is very different. Its like an inbuilt Sixth Sense of sorts. 

The average person has to wait for the actual change to happen for him to notice it. And if he does notice it, he prefers ignoring it because life as he knows it is comfortable enough for him. This average person having a delay in his realization of change is mostly affected by it negatively and hence curses these changes! Some really great people actually need to get kicked in the butt before they accept the change around them.

The really smart individuals who predict changes keeping in mind the current situation are the ones who end up actually profiting from it.  In a way these people either cause the Change itself or are smart enough to adapt to it quickly and take advantage will always be the ones who end up being the really cool, rich powerful guys who run the world.

That's all I have the time for now. I will be back with a new thought next time and I wouldn't be averse to revisiting an old topic if I'm asked to. Till next time have a great time, dear readers.

Yours Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment