Search This Blog

Saturday 4 May 2013

Here I Begin

Greeting dear readers,

Well i know there aren't many readers (actually there are none, but I would like to play the part of blogger properly). I created this blog to have a platform to vent my various emotions. I really don't care much for any reactions to this blog because... well I just don't! (In hindsight, now I do)

Let me begin by saying that I'm in a cloudy mood these days so if you see a really cranky post on here.. Don't be surprised! (Wow, I really was in a bad mood!)

 Have you ever had a period in your life when your life, and everything therein, is changing but you seem to be caught in a time bubble that is causing you to think that you are caught in the past? Well, That's me right now.

So expect my ranting in the future. Cheerio people.

Yours Truly, 

No comments:

Post a Comment